Saturday, November 9, 2013

Introduction Part 2

I know I said I would write about Snow White in this post, but Miss White will have to wait.
In my last post I was a little vague about exactly what I would be doing for my challenge.
So let's lay down some of the rules.

1. I must watch all the movies in order. The only exception being, if someone invites me to watch it with them. (I don't want to be a party pooper!)

2. If I do watch one with somebody (upon their request), I must re-watch said movie when I get to it on the
list.

3. After I watch the movie in it's rightful place in line, I can go back and watch it again any time after that.

4. I must watch every movie in its entirety. (blinking excluded)

5. The means of acquiring said movies are irrelevant. Do what it takes.

6. Crying when Mufasa dies is not optional.

 We will now return to your regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment